"Coaching is defined as a partnership with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential."
___ International Coach Federation (ICF)
SMALL GROUP COACHING
ONLINE BLENDED LEARNING
TEAM COACHING & WORKSHOPS
What is Executive Coaching?
Executive Coaching involves a close and confidential relationship between the coach and the person being coached in a safe, structured, and trustworthy environment. Executive Coaching helps the leader understand their current competencies, see how they’re perceived by others, and focus on clarifying current goals, as well as the appropriate action steps to reach those goals. In the process, they expand their potential, improve their performance, obtain promotions, and develop into leadership roles.
What Coaching is NOT:
A lot of people confuse coaching with counseling, consulting, training or mentoring. Coaching is different from these practices in several ways.
Coaching is NOT:
- Training : “tells and demonstrates”
- Friendship: more process, then the result
- Consulting: diagnose and prescribe based on expertise.
- Counselling: disciplinary action, personal problems and past to present
- Therapy: healing pain, dysfunction and conflict within. past to present
- Mentoring : provide solution, guide and advice based on own experience
Coaching in the workplace does not provide advice. It does not spend a lot of time looking into the past. It does not rely on a one way flow of telling and instructing.
Benefits of Executive Coaching
The Personal Benefits of Coaching:
Numerous clients report that coaching positively impacted their careers as well as their lives by helping them to:
The Benefits of Coaching in Organizations:
Impact of coaching in organisations frequently creates a fundamental shift in their peoples approach to their work:
Executive Coaching Services
Conversations with a purpose:
Classic 60-mins 1-to-1 Coaching sessions for a period of 3, 6, 9 to 12 months. Currently offering unlimited email support during the engagement period.
Unlimited 15 mins Coaching Calls:
This laser coaching option is a great and affordable way to get answers and quick conversations which you can access as needed! during the engagement period.
1. Calls will be timed they will cover ONE topic which MUST be clearly communicated in the booking link. 2. You will get homework at the end of each call and it must be completed and submitted before another call can be booked. 3. Engagement period starts from the day you sign up.
12-month Rollling Enrolment Program
Two, 90-minutes, group coaching sessions per month. Currently two 12-month small group coaching programs initiated:
- GCG Leadership Development
(for Leaders transitioning into senior leadership roles)
- A.C.E. Leadership Presence Program:
(Holistic Executive and Leadership Presence Framework for Leaders and Entrepreneurs)
Some Cases for Executive Coaching .