Coaching is defined as a partnership with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.International Coach Federation (ICF)
What is Executive Coaching?
Executive Coaching involves a close and confidential relationship between the coach and the person being coached in a safe, structured, and trustworthy environment. Executive Coaching helps the leader understand their current competencies, see how they’re perceived by others, and focus on clarifying current goals, as well as the appropriate action steps to reach those goals. In the process, they expand their potential, improve their performance, obtain promotions, and develop into leadership roles.
What Coaching Is Not?
A lot of people confuse coaching with counseling, consulting, training or mentoring. Coaching is different from these practices in several ways.
Coaching Initiatives for Executives
Unlimited 15-minute Coaching Sessions for a period of 6 months…
- Check availability and book online on my calendar.
- Call at the scheduled time.
- Bring a single, clear topic for the coaching session.
- After the call, you will receive the recording of the session for your reference.
- You will be given homework / exercise to be completed.
- Send in your homework and book your next session.(required)*
- Payment in advance.
Classic 60-mins Coaching sessions for a period of 6 months..
- Two sessions of 60-mins each per month
- Unlimited email support during the period.
- Coaching agreement based on a strategy call
- Prebook 6 sessions minimum.
Premium Coaching Sessions- for 1 year – Bespoke design.
- Agreement based on outcome required and value of the same.
- Coaching fee at milestones agreed.
- No result – No Fees policy
Your career lasts for 30 to 40 years , that is over 80,000 hours!!! This means it’s important to take steps that will put you in a better position for the long-term. I believe, we were born to be happy. —- – so, we cannot ignore fulfilment and happiness in that area for far too long,
Don’t worry.… Each moment presents a new opportunity to make a new choice.
- Be clear about who you are,
- what’s important to you, and
- where you’re headed.
And when life throws you curve balls and you feel wobbly in your knowing, focus on getting clear on those things again and then make the next choice.
So lets explore how I might be able to help you achieve more satisfaction and success at work.