"Coaching is defined as a partnership with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential."
___ International Coach Federation (ICF)
SMALL GROUP COACHING
ONLINE BLENDED LEARNING
TEAM COACHING & WORKSHOPS
What is Executive Coaching?
Executive Coaching involves a close and confidential relationship between the coach and the person being coached in a safe, structured, and trustworthy environment. Executive Coaching helps the leader understand their current competencies, see how they’re perceived by others, and focus on clarifying current goals, as well as the appropriate action steps to reach those goals. In the process, they expand their potential, improve their performance, obtain promotions, and develop into leadership roles.
What Coaching is NOT:
- Training : “tells and demonstrates”
- Friendship: more process, then the result
- Consulting: diagnose and prescribe based on expertise.
- Counselling: disciplinary action, personal problems and past to present
- Therapy: healing pain, dysfunction and conflict within. past to present
- Mentoring : provide solution, guide and advice based on own experience
Coaching in the workplace does not provide advice. It does not spend a lot of time looking into the past. It does not rely on a one way flow of telling and instructing.
Benefits of Executive Coaching
The Personal Benefits of Coaching:
Numerous clients report that coaching positively impacted their careers as well as their lives by helping them to:
The Benefits of Coaching in Organizations:
Impact of coaching in organisations frequently creates a fundamental shift in their peoples approach to their work:
Executive Coaching Services
1-to-1 Individual Coaching
Get the Benefits of Personal Bespoke Coaching:
Classic 60-mins 1-to-1 Coaching sessions for a period of 3, 6, 9 to 12 months. Currently offering unlimited email support during the engagement period.
12-month Rollling Enrolment Program
Two, 90-minutes, group coaching sessions per month. Currently two 12-month rolling enrollment small group program initiated:
- Leadership Development (for Emerging Leaders transitioning into senior leadership roles)
- Leadership Presence (for holistic leadership and Executive Presence)
Some Cases for Executive Coaching .