Coaching is defined as a partnership with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.International Coach Federation (ICF)
Coaching Initiatives for Executives
PREMIUM: Result-based , Bespoke Sessions
Premium 1-to-1 Coaching Sessions for a period of 9 to 12 months – Bespoke design:
- Agreement based on outcome required and value of the same.
- Coaching fee at milestones agreed.
- No result – No Fees policy
EXPRESS : Unlimited 15-minutes Sessions
Unlimited 15-minute 1-to-1 Coaching Sessions for a period of 3 to 6 months:
- Check availability and book online on my calendar.
- Call at the scheduled time.
- Bring a single, clear topic for the coaching session.
- After the call, you will receive the recording of the session for your reference.
- You will be given homework / exercise to be completed.
- Send in your homework and book your next session.(required)*
- Payment in advance.
CLASSIC: 60-minute Session
Classic 60-mins 1-to-1 Coaching sessions for a period of 3 to 6 months:
- Two sessions of 60-mins each per month
- Unlimited email support during the period.
- Coaching agreement based on a strategy call
- Prebook 6 sessions minimum.
PROGRAMS : Small group Coaching and Mentoring
Individual / Small-group Coaching & Mentoring Programs:
- Small group (1 to 8 people)
- Preset coaching duration and content created for the specific learning goal.
- Blended learning delivery. Weekly Curated media delivery, exercises, mentoring, with monthly ‘Ask me Anything’ live coaching call.
- Program duration can be either :
- Half-day / 1-day / 2-day, onsite program
- 4 /6 /8 /12 week, online program
What is Executive Coaching?
Executive Coaching involves a close and confidential relationship between the coach and the person being coached in a safe, structured, and trustworthy environment. Executive Coaching helps the leader understand their current competencies, see how they’re perceived by others, and focus on clarifying current goals, as well as the appropriate action steps to reach those goals. In the process, they expand their potential, improve their performance, obtain promotions, and develop into leadership roles.
A lot of people confuse coaching with counseling, consulting, training or mentoring. Coaching is different from these practices in several ways.
What Coaching Is Not?
A lot of people confuse coaching with counseling, consulting, training or mentoring. Coaching is different from these practices in several ways. Coaching is NOT:.
- Training : “tells and demonstrates”
- Friendship: more process, then the result
- Consulting: diagnose and prescribe based on expertise.
- Counselling: disciplinary action, personal problems and past to present
- Therapy: healing pain, dysfunction and conflict within. past to present
- Mentoring : provide solution, guide and advice based on own experience
Coaching in the workplace does not provide advice. It does not spend a lot of time looking into the past. It does not rely on a one way flow of telling and instructing.